BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have you ever played ROOK?


Hey everyone,

I played ROOK last night for the very first. Talk about confusing, it is one of the most confusing games I have ever played. It was a fun to play though. I am actually getting ready to play it again tonight. I am excited, maybe I can remember the rules. LOL! Last night it was like I forgot the rules after my mom told me a gazillion times. I am still learning though, maybe I can get the hang of it tonight. What do you all say?


BTW, for those of you who do not know what ROOK is: it's a card game. A card game that has to be played by everyone at least once (my opinion). Don't try learning from watching others play, because you won't. This is a game that you have to play and learn at the same time. It's not hard once you get the hang of it. It's just a way to pass a night or day even. I hope you get to play it sometime!!

0 comments: