BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Weekend at Dad's House!








Everyone, I am just letting you know about my fabulous weekend at dad's. It was so much fun! We didn't do much, but what we did do was plenty. Here is how the weekend went.

Friday: Dad met mom to pick us up. Afterwards we went to the house, then left again for some dinner. My dad and stepmom are Catholic. Great! It is Lent, so we had fish. I am not a big fan of fish. I think it's too greasy, plus it taste funny. I do eat it sometimes. After dinner we watched movies (with subtitles of course.) We watched Surfer Dude and Marley and Me. I recommend them to all who love comedies. Surfer Dude is not for little ones, however. There is a lot of foul language and weed. Marley and Me is a great family movie. All cryers BEWARE! It is a tear jerker a bit. It is so precious though. After the movies it was bedtime. I had a great night sleep.





Saturday: Woke up and the busy day began. We ran errands most of it. I love running errands with them, they make it so fun. We went to Wal-Mart (who doesn't like Wal-Mart?), Farmer's Market, Flower Shop, and Dollar Store. I think they are obsessed with flowers. LOL! Not, just planting them, for Open House. Yep, they are moving! I am so excited. They have waited long enough. We planted flowers most of the day Saturday and cooked out on the grill. Dinner was absolutely divine. We had BBQ Chicken, roasted Zuchinni, Green Beans, and Mac and Cheese. It was heaven! I don't think I have a had such a good dinner in a while. I will say this though, it was better than FISH! YUCKY! Then we watched Twilight. Another great flick. I recommend those who have not seen it, to watch it. It is okay for the little ones, with adult supervision. I also recommend reading the book. Afterwards, it was time for bed. I must admit I was in bed before the movie was over. LOL!




Sunday: We didn't do much, since it is Open House day. They mostly picked up the house and I watched TV. I was contented. No one bothered me. LOL! We did go for a walk with the dogs. I love my babies. They were so happy to be walking. The little one walked for the first time today on a leash. It was hilarious! Poor thing got so tangled up. My lovely visit ended today. I had to come back home. I will be looking forward to the next visit. Hopefully, it's SOON!

0 comments: