BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life for me recently...

I haven't been on a lot lately to tell you all how I have been. Let me just say this "LIFE SUCKS!" For those of you who haven't heard or been updated recently, a lot has happened. In the last two months life has been hard or just plain stressful.

I lost my Step-Grandma in April. She was not even sick, she just passed on in her sleep one night. It is hard to lose someone no matter how they went or when they go. It was a shock to us all. A shock that will shock us till we pass on also. She will always be in my heart and thoughts and prayers.

I had shattering news when I went to see the DR about my CI surgery. Why does it have to be so difficult for insurance companies and hospitals to deal something. I have never seen someone have such a hard time making deals. I can make them in a split second, they may not be great, but they work.

Next, I found out that some close friends of mine are dealing with their own horrible tragedies. You all know who you are. They are dealt news that no one ever wants to hear. They hear that a family member is sick and they are not doing well or even may not make it. I can relate to them very well. They have been great to me and are supporting me no matter what. And for that I am truly grateful and appreciate them so much more. I will do the same for them no matter what happens, whether they need someone to talk to or just a shoulder to cry on. They live far, but I can manage with "cyber tears." LOL!

Lastly, I have recently posted this: I have been down on life. I am trying to stay positive and keep on going but it is hard, very hard sometimes. I will be darned if I let it get me any farther down than I already am. I can say I am staying busy and keeping up with my life much better than I thought I would. It will just take some time to get used to. I guess I can honestly say, that I am having a hard time because I have been dealing with everything I have for a while now. It just takes a lot out of me. But I will stay up there for my well being and for my family and friends. In the end all is well.

That is my update for my life recently. I am trying to stay so positive for you all. If you think I need some encouragement you can just send it my way. I love all of you so much so please help me through these tough times. I always will return the favor.

Love you all,
Kris

PS: I got a new puppy over the past month. His name is Harley and he is a "Shorkie". He is so precious to me.

0 comments: